Woven Wood Shades
Bring the outdoors into your home with a natural touch.
The style of these shades isn’t their only benefit. They are a smart, organic option for those who want to experience nature—not only on the outside of their home but also inside. With sustainable and green materials, they are made to please. Learn how they can take your home décor to another level according to your unique tastes. You’ll be so happy with these shades when you see them on your windows!
Natural Shade Styles
- Standard Roman Shades deliver a classic look with flat panels and valance highlighting your choice of hues and texture patterns.
- Old Style Roman Shades arrive at simplicity with ageless flat panels, sans valance.
- Looped Roman Shades indulge the eyes with layered folds for a timeless look.
- Bottom Up/Top Down add natural light to your already organic image by opening the shade from the top, without losing privacy.
Benefits of Natural Shades
1. Sustainability with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
You’d be surprised how well these durable shades can stand up to heat and humidity over time. Nonetheless, your shades will come with our limited lifetime warranty, because we are committed to ensuring your satisfaction.
2. Get advanced control over your privacy.
There are several control types to choose from when it comes to cellular shades and cellular blinds:
- Motorized Lift
- Cordless Lift
- Cord Lift
- Continuous-Loop Lift
3. Customize your room’s unique appeal with coordinated layers.
Natural shades give you the flexibility to mix and match, to add natural woven drapes, multiple styles, colors, and textures, and so much more. With custom valance options and drapery options, or even your own coordinated furniture, your resulting design will be one of a kind:
- Privacy liner, room darkening liner, or none at all
- Decorative gimps for shade bottoms
- Protective edge banding for personalized style
- A variety of deco trim valances
Why buy natural shades from A to Z Blinds?
We can cut many types of blinds and shades to fit a window if they were ordered too big. Please call us to find out if we can help you with your specific situation. Some people may ask what is better than cutting blinds down to fit in small windows? Getting reliable measurements is the ideal way to prevent the need for cutting blinds and shades. We guarantee our measuring services so that you can rest assured that your shades will fit the first time we order them.
You may know exactly what you want when you call us, but we add value to every customer interaction by ensuring that you know the best options available for each style, we can show you exactly how the material will look in your home, and we often share what types of blinds tend to break the most, which can save you time and money.
All blinds will break eventually. Sometimes, all that is needed is a small, hard to find part, which we keep in abundance in the back office of our showroom. We are glad to bring replacement parts by your home to install on the spot, which means less down time for your blinds since you won’t have to miss them overnight or even bring them in to us.