The Best Combination of Privacy, Light Control, Affordability, and Durability
Small-profile blinds can make a big difference!
These blinds are modern and classy yet capable of surviving the rigors of everyday life. They might conjure the mental imagery of a private detective movie, but they are great for homes, offices, apartments, and restaurants. Aluminum 1″ blinds also offer maximum light control along with ease of use you’d expect from any of our highest quality products.
Styles of Aluminum Blinds
- Micro feature 1/2″ slats that fit perfectly with small windows and French doors
- Standard have 1″ slats that look great in standard window sizes and offer the most color options
- GrandeurTM boast 2″ slats that offer better views of outside and fit in well in larger windows
Benefits of Aluminum Blinds
1. Solutions for every window shape.
Because these blinds are custom ordered and crafted for your window sizes, they are guaranteed to fit the first time. This variety of blinds is also capable of fitting skylights and other unique window shapes.
2. Get advanced control over your privacy.
There are several control types to choose from when it comes to aluminum blinds:
- Wand tilt allows you to rotate the slats with a long, slender piece of plastic called a wand. Available with cord lift or cordless lift options.
- Cord tilt allows you to easily rotate blind slats more firmly so that less light comes through. Available with cord lift or cordless lift options.
- Ring tilt with ring lift replaces your wand with a control pole to rotate slats open and shut.
- Motorized tilt provides slat rotation from the comfort of your seat with a remote control. Available with cord lift.
3. The best selection of color options for aluminum blinds.
Control components and paint that match in color and are durable against dust, stains, scratches, mold, and mildew, our aluminum blinds can match up with your style to complement your home decor.
Why buy aluminum blinds from A to Z Blinds?
Although it is possible to cut aluminum blinds to make them shorter in width, you may not always be able to depending on how much extra material there is. It is quite regrettable to order a set for a window that is too small or too big for the blind. We guarantee our measuring services so that you can rest assured that your blinds will fit the first time we order them.
You may know exactly what you want when you call us, but we add value to every customer interaction by ensuring that you know the best options available for each style, we can show you exactly how the material will look in your home, and we often share what types of blinds tend to break the most, which can save you time and money.
All blinds will break eventually. Sometimes, all that is needed is a small, hard to find part, which we keep in abundance in the back office of our showroom. We are glad to bring replacement parts by your home to install on the spot, which means less down time for your blinds since you won’t have to miss them overnight or even bring them in to us.